Who are we?
We are WHIZWALL LIMITED. Our address is Brenham, Western Avenue, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, RG9 1JP, UK. You can contact us by post at the above address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
Why do we collect information?
WHIZWALL needs to collect and use certain personal information to be able to offer our range of products and services. Your personal data will most commonly be used in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to answer your enquiries
- Provide you with additional data on our products and services
- Where we need to perform the contract that we enter into with you and process payments
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and when your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- With your consent, we may also use your information to advertise our products and services to you.
What information do we collect?
- Contact information including; name, address, telephone number, email addresses, other contact info
- Payment information
- IP addresses
- Account information
- Credit references (when opening an account)
- Typical Website stat data (e.g. what pages you’ve viewed and documents downloaded)
- CV and references if applying for a career with WHIZWALL
- Cookies (see “when you use our website”)
- Any other information you choose to provide us with.
Sharing of information
During the day to day operation of our business we may need to disclose the information we have received with the following:
- Group companies
- Credit agencies
- Third party service providers
- Shipping info to couriers
- Our employees, agents, consultants and contractors
- Professional advisors
- Any relevant regulatory, governmental or law enforcement authority as required by law.
When you use our website
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use session cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
When you submit an enquiry via our website
When you submit an enquiry via our website, we may ask you for your name, job title, company name, country, contact telephone number, email address; the type of business you are from and the product lines you’re interested in.
We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about our products and services. We may also email you several times after your enquiry in order to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered it to your satisfaction. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information prior to a sale.
Your enquiry is stored and processed within our CRM database.
The information may also be added to our email marketing tool, to keep you informed of information post sale and based on our legitimate interest.
We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
We only keep the data as long as is required to support the reason we collected in the first place or to support legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above in the ‘who are we’ section of this policy.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
We will update the date of this document each time it is changed.
Terms & Conditions
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our case studies, product brochures and photos in the reseller area.
(4) Limitations of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(7) Entire agreement
(8) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(9) Our details
The full name of our company is WHIZWALL Limited
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 12458701.
Our registered address is Brenham, Western Avenue, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, RG9 1JP, UK.
You can contact us by email to email@example.com.